Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My Collection of Books by Lion Publishing


I thought I should start introducing some of my Christian books in my personal library. There are a few reference books by Lion Publishing sitting on my bookshelf. When I became much more interested in reading about Christianity as a subject, I started to buy these books one by one.

The books by Lion Publishing are not dry at all. They are quite easy to understand and contains plenty of illustrations that makes my reading quite enjoyable. One thing to note though, some of these books are a little expensive.
  1. A Lion Handbook: the History of Christianity
  2. The World's Religions (Lion Handbooks)
  3. The Lion Handbook of Christian Belief
  4. The New Lion Handbook to the Bible
  5. The New Lion Encyclopedia of the Bible

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home