Friday, March 11, 2005

Album: Kent Henry's Power and Might

Image hosted by Photobucket.comWoohoo! I have dug out my old Kent Henry's Power and Might cassette album and ripped it into MP3 format (with the help of my Creative Extigy and HiFi set). It have been years since I last listened to this album, which is part of the Psalmist Trilogy (Prayer and Intercession, Power and Might, Worship and Holiness). By using Adobe Audition, I have split the first 5 songs into 5 different mp3 tracks (Let The Rivers Clap Their Hands, You Are Crowned With Many Crowns, The Lord Is Come, The Lord Our God Is With Us, My Life Is In You Lord).

Listen to a 30 sec. MP3 sample of "The Lord Is Come" by Kent Henry. File size: 119 KB.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool, brother! I also love Kent Henry... no other praise and worship like it!

22/6/08 3:58 AM  
Blogger andre said...

hi, bro...
my name is andre
i'm in indonesia
i'm also love kent henry
but no one sell his cd ar anything
would you mind send me your mp3 files to me.
it will be a great blessing to me.
i hope you could be kind to me.
thanks anyway.
JC loves you
andrekurus@yahoo.co.id

28/10/08 3:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, if you want to buy Kent henry CD, this the links

http://www.worshipmusic.com/kenthenry.html

28/11/09 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Deep Cleaning Concord said...

Interesting thoughts.

18/7/22 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home